Wimauma, Florida

I recently ordered a rolling backpack from here for my fourth gade daughter. I of course ordered it before school started so she could use it on the first day.

We received it in a timely manner and everything appeared fine. It is now one month into school and the entire bottom, wheels and all, have fallen off.

I contacted the company and was told there was nothing they could do. I had received the bag l longer than 7 days ago. I payed $45 for a backpack that my daughter got to use for one month. Obviously! there products are pieces of junk and they know it therefore the VERY STRICK 7 day return policy. I would not suggest ever using this website!

Had an Experience with Factory Direct Purses And Accessories?

Comments

This customer failed to mention the fact she purchased the back pack and had it in her possession for over 4 months.We offer a 30 day policy on damages and a 7 day policy on items that you simply do not like and wish to exchange.

This item was out of the 30 day damages policy and we do not take back old merchandise. No company does. I feel as though a month is ample time to receive and item, use it and if it breaks return it. I do not offer an unlimited policy - who does?

Also, our policies are posted for viewing prior to purchase. The customer stated that she had read and agreed to these policies prior to submission of order online. We have a policy check box on the check out page. Our company offered to send her a bag at cost upon return of damaged item, but customer was still firm that we would refund her money.

This is simply not our policy.:)

This is simply not our policy.:)